Following the recent Covid-19 pandemic we have implemented the following health & safety protocol
- Our staff welcomes you with great enthusiasm but without handshake
- If you do not feel well, please stay at your accommodation. You may cancel your booking free of charge and if necessary with a refund
- In case of our staff having health concerns of our guests, they may report so to the Dive Operations Manager who may have to amend any booked activity
- We will maintain an appropriate safe distance between all
- Our staff has their own free choice to wear Personal Protective Equipment
- All our staff have taken the Airborne Pathogen Workplace Training
- Hand sanitizer is available on the platform at the poles and in the diveshop; we will regularly clean the dispensers
- Rental gear will be rinsed in the disinfectant tank first, our staff is available for assistance
- Rental gear will be marked with a number, this number is designated to our guest’s rental gear to avoid potential “cross contamination”
- All regulators will be separately disinfected prior to and at return of the rental period
- For the time being all theory for dive trainings have to be taken by the online PADI Elearning system
- Due to restrictions we cannot accept Rescue course bookings for the time being
- For the time being our staff will drive to the dive sites separately; please make sure you take your full dive gear and tanks with you.
Stay safe and stay healthy!