- Underwater navigation using natural clues
- To use your compass correctly
- Methods to estimate distances
- To mark a submerged object or position from the surface
- To relocate a submerged object or position from the surface
- Underwater map making
USD 190 (excluding dive gear, air and compass)
Improve your observation skills and learn to navigate underwater using natural clues. You learn the skills of underwater map making, compass navigation, estimating distance, and retrieving lost objects.
After this Underwater Navigator course you will always dive in the right direction. Even when you deviate from your course in pursuit of an exotic fish, you will quickly be back on track and in time for the return journey. This specialty course is the perfect addition to your PADI Open Water certificate and increases your independence at sea.
Underwater Navigator Specialty: USD 190